The Diagnox Laboratory at the Cherwell Innovation Centre enables researchers or companies, with potential commercial medical diagnostic products to undertake R&D and proof-of-concept work, cost effectively and in a supportive environment offering a range of technical services. Diagnox is also a member of the UK Bioincubator Forum.
The shared facilities offer the following:
- Access to equipment
- Class II Cell culture facility
- Class II Microbiology facility
- Cryostorage facilities
- Microscopy and imaging
- Provision of consumables
- Provision of plastic/glassware
- Access to Oxfordshire Bioscience Network purchasing scheme discounts
- Waste management (clinical, chemical waste etc)
- Business support (Growth accelerator)
- Secure facility
- Shared reception/admin services
- Meeting rooms and conferencing facilities
- Ample car parking
To view our DiagnOx Laboratory flyer, click here.
The DiagnOx Laboratory provides you with everything you need to get started, a laboratory workstation and an office desk in a shared facility. Users of the DiagnOx Laboratory have privileged access to the Oxfordshire Bioscience Network purchasing scheme whereby generous discounts are available from a range of suppliers.
To find out more, contact us to arrange a visit